The last report is already 3 months old, so it’s time for a new progress report, to show, that the project is not dead ;).
The devteam is currently busy with other stuff, that’s the reason for the development slowdown since the last months.
Changes since the last news post:
- Binary and Xml Read/Write support for all Rpg Maker formats; most work was by glynnc
- Because of the first point it’s “soon” possible to load and save games. Their are still some problems (e.g. games saved by easyrpg cause blackscreen in rpg_rt) to investigate before this is in a usable state.
- Proper timestamp (time when the game was saved) calculation that is consistent with the one from rpg_rt was added by takecheeze
- rikku2000 added a Makefile to compile for GPH-devices like GP2xWin and Cannoo; no idea how good this works, have fun trying ;)
- The Psp build was updated by takecheeze and compiles again
- And fdelapena was so kind to update the codelite project so you can compile the linux version now with a graphical interface :)
- OpenRTP Project: The user andwhyisit submitted free system and system2 graphics, in the screenshot below you can see his royal theme.